Saturday, April 12, 2014

A Fork in the Road

We all come across forks in the road.  Depending on the direction we choose, our life, career path, and personal life can take on a whole new dimension.  Possibilities we never imagined await us with every twist and turn of our lives. My big ‘fork in the road’ came several years ago when I was busy being busy operating a community pharmacy, knee deep in the traditional medical model, and seeing my personal health suffer despite my knowledge.

As a child, I suffered from chronic allergies: dogs, cats, mold, dust, flowers, perfumes, smoke, pine, various food additives, and the dreaded RAGWEED POLLEN! I was told that I’d “grow out of them”. Well, they lied! I found myself as a successful pharmacist and business owner, suffering worse than ever from my allergies and exercise induced asthma.  I tried EVERYTHING (remember, I owned a pharmacy) and nothing helped! One particular day a colleague of mine told me about a product he thought would help me.  That particular day turned out to be my ‘fork in the road’.

I had to make a decision.  This product was not available through my pharmacy, nor did I have much faith in natural products.  My ‘pharmacist skepticism’ could have gotten the best of me.  It didn’t!  Not only did I see a tremendous benefit with my allergies, as well as other issues, I’ve since impacted many others suffering from a variety of issues with this same product.  This experience set me on a path to explore and learn about the world beyond pharmacy, a journey that continues today! Everything from supplementation, yoga, meditation, acupuncture, energy healing, and more suddenly emerged into my vision.


As I’m sitting down and starting this, my first ever blog post, my hope is that it presents a ‘fork in the road’ for others.  My topics shall include everything discussed above and more.  I welcome your comments and suggestions...Brian

4 comments:

  1. What was the product that fixed your allergies? Like you, I and my patients are suffering and modern medicine is barely touching these allergy symptoms the past few years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heidi, Here's a link to the product. http://bit.ly/1kNBSOc Do you offer any wellness solutions in your practice? I'd love to talk to you, see if we can help some of your patients. I'll send you off a message...Brian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to learning more about different subjects. Thank you for the education and enlightenment that there is HOPE...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Le_Meridian Funding Service went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my loan which i used expand my pharmacy business,They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend anyone looking for loan to contact. Email..lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or lfdsloans@outlook.com.
    WhatsApp ... + 19893943740.

    ReplyDelete